Friday, November 30, 2012

When My Laptop Crashed

A laptop has been one of the most useful technologies of all time. When my laptop of more than five years crashed, there was no way it could still function the way it did the first time I obtained it. Buying a new one would be more advisable than having it repaired cost-wise.

Having much knowledge about parts of a computer and how it operates, I knew I could still salvage some of the important parts of my laptop and use it somewhere. One of my greatest needs when it comes to computing is memory. I would always upgrade because there are many programs and software that I need to install. There are many files to be saved.

My busted laptop still did wonders to me. I was having trouble saving the movies I downloaded from the internet and my need for additional storage was urgent. I opened up the laptop, saved some files to a disk and reformatted the laptop’s hard drive. It’s now very convenient to watch those TV series and movies I collected with the hard drive attached to my flat screen TV.

There are indeed a lot of things you could still do to maximize the worth of your busted gadget. A little research and consistent acquisition of knowledge from the internet is important if you want to get the most out of your investment in any gadget.

There are people like me who would not settle at just letting go of something you bought and expired.

When you think that you haven’t maximized the worth of your investment, know therefore that there will always be parts that you can still re-use.

No comments:

Post a Comment