Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Have the Best C

Food is everyone’s weakness. I can say that with full conviction having been around different kinds of people from different backgrounds. We can eat anything. Problem is, not everything is beneficial to health and longevity. Although food keeps us going, it can also shorten our life span because of the many diseases associated with having unhealthy food choices.

Many years ago, I would eat without any regard to the consequences of my wrong choices of food and manner of eating them. My wife and I attributed my early acquisition of diabetes to my huge consumption of soft drinks. I was also a pork enthusiast! Had I not disciplined myself to take appropriate actions to solve my health problems, I would have been among the most miserable group of people who are powerless over some diseases.

It’s good to know I have the best vitamin C that I pair with my maintenance medicine. Vitamin C is one of the tools that I used to combat further complications of diabetes and even reverse the effects on my body. My wife and I and my entire family have been using Fern C which is non-acidic.

Fern C is vitamin C in sodium ascorbate form, meaning it is not acidic, hence I can take it in mega dosage. The wonderful effects on my over-all health status of this one-of-a-kind vitamin C have helped me get back to the right track and enabled me to lead a more productive life.

Fern C has become my home remedy for almost every health issue I encounter. Besides the health benefits this vitamin gives, it also gave me another source of income which is networking. This is the reason for my honest expression that “I have the best C”.

No comments:

Post a Comment