Saturday, December 29, 2012

Enhancing Memory and Mental Acuity


The old as well as the younger ones are very prone to mental lapses these days. Basing on
my experience, there are situations that affect the functions of the brain. I believe though that I am still far from belonging to the age group that more or less experience “age-related memory loss. However, conditions like headaches and anxiety are not quite good in maintaining healthy memory and a sharp mind.

I need to keep up with my daily activities without missing a single detail. With the many things that are going on in my mind, my brain cannot process everything and I certainly need vitamins and supplements to help me. These days, the more natural we go, the healthier we become.

If you notice that you are starting to slip on many areas, it’s time to turn to natural extracts and foods that can help you maintain a sharp mind. Some of the natural supplements for the brain that I add in to my daily intake are Coenzyme Q10, vitamins B, C and E, iron and zinc, and antioxidants like some berries.

It’s easy to find foods that have Coenzyme Q10. This natural element is found in bran cereals, green leafy food, soybeans and peanuts. I am a peanut-monster. I always have it in front of me whenever I work with my computer. This element is good for those with Alzheimer’s disease.

Decrease in the intake of B vitamins will greatly affect your memory. Vitamin B deficiency has been found to be directly related to depression, insomnia and headaches. For your need of this vitamin, you may take B-vitamin complex. Vitamin C is vital in making sure you absorb other vitamins properly. This vitamin along with vitamin E makes you younger-looking because they are powerful antioxidants. I have been taking Fern C for many years already and it never failed me in boosting my energy.

1 comment:

  1. [...]Overclock nootropic formula is exactly this pill. Overclock is a nootropic formula by Empowered Labs designed to enhance cognitive performance, memory, and creativity.[...]
    mind enhancing

    ReplyDelete