Thursday, February 14, 2013

Networking Is My Business


I have been managing my own business for years. Having a rice land and a fishpond can be a very lucrative industry however, there were many factors, including those controllable and beyond control, that made agricultural businesses take a downturn and from experience, I suffered much loses.

For those really big-time players in the agricultural trade, they may not have been affected at all, but for many like me who didn’t have all the highly modernized machineries to soar and make the most of the gifts of the lands, there had to be a fall back.

Filipinos are said to be good in networking. I never trusted networking before, hence my firm refusal to join this industry. When a relative from Fern, Inc. approached me, I signed up but only because I’ve heard a lot about Fern C already. My family used this vitamin C and since then, I’ve entrusted the health of my family to it. After several months, I found myself doing the business of networking. Fern, Inc. ushered me into the networking or MLM business.

Today, aside from attending to my family business which is agricultural in nature, I also enjoy doing networking. This business gave me the additional income I needed. In addition, I became more conscious of the health issues that I need to face. My networking company has all the health and wellness products that I and my family can ever trust for life.

Fern, Inc has become a multi-billion company that it is today. Because of this, I feel that my long wait has been rewarded because of the creation of its sister company which is Fern International or I-Fern.

I now have the chance to earn not just in peso but also in dollars. For your health and business needs, I advise that you visit these websites: http://www.fern-inc.com and http://www.i-fern.com

No comments:

Post a Comment