Saturday, February 2, 2013

More Secure Payment Scheme


Almost all of the transactions done via the internet need some form of payment and the most usual method is by the use of credit cards. This can be very convenient but considering the fact also that there are many unscrupulous activities being done when credit cards are involved, how can you have peace of mind and trust that you can avoid being a victim of such deceitful schemes?

I myself had been a victim of credit card scam. A huge bill had been credited to my card when in fact, I did not purchase any of the merchandise ever before. What I did was to call my credit card issuer immediately and explained my predicament. I got lucky because the company was able to track down the transaction that created the anomaly.

Nowadays, most of the business transactions are being made using the internet. Eventually, credit cards will be the method of payment because of its convenience. However, there will always be hesitations when it comes to giving their credit card information to websites that are still struggling when it comes to credibility. Like me for example, I need to find a way to avail of a more secure payment scheme.

In answer to this, I started using Paypal although this isn’t the only one of this kind that you could use for your financial transactions through the net. For me though, this is by far, the most convenient and trustworthy scheme I have tried. The methodology for acquiring a Paypal account is simple and is explained clearly from their website: http://www.paypal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment