Monday, March 11, 2013

Restoring Your Favourite Black Shoes


Comfortable is a very nice word even for the most formal events you’re invited to. That’s why I make sure that when I shop for shoes, they must be comfortable and can take me to whatever place I want to be. Of course, the shoes need to be presentable as well, and applicable to a particular situation, whether it is semi-formal, formal, sporty or casual.

There will always be one particular pair of shoes that you find hard to dispose of. It sure happened to me. I have a pair of black shoes that I haven’t worn for years and still, it looked like new when polished.

I used it when I attended a wedding just recently and that was the time I noticed the shoes needed to undergo some serious repairs.

I got into the dilemma of whether to have the shoes repaired or just buy a new one. Events after events are lined up for the two more remaining months of the year. I have another wedding coming up, Christmas parties, Christening, etc.

My attachment to the shoes prevailed after much serious deliberations. One of the most reliable shoe shops you can go to for all your shoe repair needs is Mr. Quickie. I have brought quite a number of shoes there for repairs. My wife even had some of her bags done in this shop. Depending on the amount of repair needed for a job, the fee is just all right. We go there also when we need our keys duplicated.

Furthermore, they added important services like unlocking locks, opening cars when you left your keys, home service and many more. Overall, I am satisfied with their service.

No comments:

Post a Comment